Seat bookings no longer required!
There is no longer any requirement to book a seat at RGU Library but please note the following:
- Face coverings are recommended in busy areas unless exempt. If you are exempt please wear your lanyard so that staff are aware. Please show consideration for any ‘Distance Aware’ badge wearers.
- The requirement for 1m social distancing has been removed and, in line with Scottish Government and University advice, students are instead requested to maintain distance from others where possible.
- External members may once again visit the library and browse shelves or make use of the study space.
Moving around the Library
- Please wear your face covering when in busy areas. This is in accordance with Scottish Government guidelines on the use face coverings in Libraries. Medical exemptions apply.
- There is no longer a one-way system within the Library, but please be mindful of others and maintain distance from others where possible.
- There are cleaning stations on each floor. Please feel free to use of the wipes and spray to clean your desk, keyboard and mouse before and after use. The RGU cleaning team visits the Library in the morning, and at multiple points during the day, but the cleanliness of your workspace is your responsibility.
- Printing facilities are available. Only one person at a time should be in the print-hubs and please make use of the cleaning products and hand sanitiser.
- The toilets in the Library are available for use.
Leaving the Library
- Make use of the wipes and spray provided to clean your workspace before leaving.
- Please use the stairs wherever possible.
- Please do not reserve your seat by leaving any items on the desk. Although all desks are now available for use, with the request that distance is maintained where possible. We advise that you take all items with you if leaving the Library for longer than 30 minutes